- Releases nitric oxide (NO) in monocytes with vasodilation and improvement of endothelial dysfunction
NO is known to be a growth, immune, ad neuromodulator, as well as a stem cell proliferator. It has a critical role in analgesia, vasodilation and angiogenesis through c-GMP pathway.
- Increased production of NO activates telomerase and thus stops the shortening of telomeres (anti-aging)
- Strong anti-microbial effects
- Anti-inflammatory by reducing pro-inflammatory cytokines and contributing factors for a variety of conditions (NF-kB, CRP, IL2, IL6, TNF alpha, Leptin, chemokines, etc)
- Cooling and calming effect